miércoles, 9 de septiembre de 2009

Piece of Technology

The technology it’s not very kind with me u,u, I fight often with my computer because I can’t understand why it has a bad function, or why it get stuck, I think that the computers came to complicate my life u,u, I hate them >.<, but I have to recognize that without them I wouldn’t have the most wonderful piece of technology in the history XD, and that’s the videogames.

The videogames, I think, are an alternative to the movies, even though they start only for simples entertainments or distractions; in the present time the videogames have to offer not only that but the possibility to move in an artificial world; there are many stories tell not only in the books but in the videogames, with an incredible quality of graphics, colors, textures; you can interact with other people too by the videogames, playing online, making armies, teams, tournaments, etc.; this versatility it’s possible thanks to a revolution technologic: the evolution from the two dimension graphics (2D) to the three dimension graphics (3D), making the videogames more realistic and credible; the videogames are not only a distraction with basics functions and goals or stages anymore, the videogames are now alternative of different artificial worlds when we can contextualize a story, a friendship, a tournament with friends in different parts of the world, etc.

Making videogames now isn’t a hobby of idle people, it’s a really design process that includes the creativity and imagination; and the videogames are not only the hobbies that were once, in the present Time they are a really piece of art, and an admirable piece of technology.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Rodrigo, it`s true. Too, sometimes I hate my computer: in the worst moment they don`t work…
    About the videogames, I have a little brother, and he always is playing, so I can understand you.
    Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hey there Rodrigo.

    I have to agree with you, the videogames is one of the industries that has evolved the most, . And games nowadays are completely different of those 10 years ago. They don't only offer the practice itself of playing the game, but a full experience.

    See ya.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hi there!.

    I have a different opinion about video games, and his consequenses.
    I prefer the real life, and enjoy with the posibilities that real word brings to you. fell the real pain, the real scared, that make`s you to get excited on real time.

    I play video games too, but I`m not a fan.

    See you!

    ResponderEliminar