miércoles, 21 de octubre de 2009

My best friends









This is Chure And this is Chigua


It’s hard to me to talk about my best friends, no because I don’t have one, it’s because I have more than one best friend XD, and a lot of people that are my friends too and they are very special for me, but for the class effects I can’t make a text very extended, so I’ll talk about two of my best friends in my life. Sorry to the rest of you guys u,u! You know that you’re very special for me XD!

The first person I want to talk about is my best friend from the school Rodrigo Lagos, he calls like me XD. Rodrigo, or Chure (how we the friends call him because of his big ears XD), is my friend since the seven years old. We met in the first grade in the basic education. The people have many things in common when they’re children, so when we met we play together to the same children games, see the same cartoons, and make another thing, but all start because we had the same name XD. The differences between us manifested when we get to the teenage, Chure is very cheerful and sociable, I’m a person very shy in many kinds of things, but he always integrate me in the ambient and always have a good time with my other friends; he very likes the parties, I like them too but not very much like him XD, I’ prefer take free time reading, drawing, hearing music or play my videogames, but I think that our different are the things that make us complementary and that’s the base or our good and large friendship, for example, I’m very good studying and he isn’t XD, so in the school we study together to help him, but like he’s not good at the study he’s a very good musician and I respect him very much in that topic . Our characters are different too, that makes that we have some fights occasionally, but not to the level of a fall out.

The other person that I want to talk is a friend of mine or the university, we met in the first year but he left in the second year, he realized that the career wasn’t his think, so he studies pedagogy now, and I admire him very much for that change because he preferred his vocation before a profitable career that wouldn’t he happy. His name is Christian Chiguailaff, but we the friends call him “Chigua” XD, and in many ways he is very similar to Chure, but I told that he’s even more cheerful that Chure XD, but we have things in common too, he likes the japan animation and the videogames like me, he likes to read too and we two are very good studying XD, but the university it’s not the same as the school u,u.

For to finish I would like to chare something, in my last birthday (September 15th 2009) I was working to the university even we supposedly have holydays for the national parties, and I arrived very late to my house, but what happens? SURPRISE!!! I found up that many of my friends organized a surprise party for me, friend from the school arrived to my house and they met with other friends from the university, it was very funny and beautiful, Chure was there of course, but Chigua wasn’t because he’s not in the same university, but we always take time meet us, and we always are in contact with each other. I shared this to demonstrate that I don’t have two best friend, I have a lot of biggest, special and best friend XD.

1 comentario:

  1. Well, they both sound like fun and good friends. The nicknames are great too.

    ResponderEliminar